I got a few pictures from our engagement session yesterday! I love them so far & can't wait to see the rest!!!
Serving 16 Sweet 16 Tennis Club Party
-
Sweet 16 tennis party with pink and green decor, poolside backdrop, custom
treats, and stylish Serving 16 party details.
The post Serving 16 Sweet 16 Ten...
3 months ago








3 comments:
congrats to you both
Hey Amy & Rick,
I loved the pictures!!! Can't wait to see the rest. You looked beautiful and Rick looked handsome. I can't believe you actually got Rick to look at the camera and smile! But then, why not..you both definitly looked "love struck". I am so proud of you both for all your achievements and strength you have both displayed over the years. Best of luck to you both. Love, your second Mom and Dad (Wolf)
i like your all-about-town pics! word up.
Post a Comment