Well after months & months of constantly saying I want to try to sell some jewelry, I have finally opened my own Etsy jewelry shop! I only have a few things posted for right now. It took me much longer to set up than I had anticipated, but I plan to add a few more things over the next week. One thing I am excited to make is a bookmark with photo frame attached. I think I will use Libby (our dog) as my subject! Please check out my shop & let me know what you think!! www.hill050709.etsy.com
Serving 16 Sweet 16 Tennis Club Party
-
Sweet 16 tennis party with pink and green decor, poolside backdrop, custom
treats, and stylish Serving 16 party details.
The post Serving 16 Sweet 16 Ten...
3 months ago


1 comments:
your site looks awesome!! I love everything on it. Great job!
Post a Comment