Owls make me think of my Grandpa B. When I went away to college he gave me a silver owl pin since I was going to become "wise as an owl" at school. I have conncected owls with him ever since. Lately, owls and woodland creatures have become a popular theme. When we have a baby, I am thinking owls would be a cute decorating idea. What do you think? I recently purchased this owl clippie from bumblebeebows. Not sure why, just had to have it! I am very satisfied with my purchase. It was delivered so quickly & sure is adorable!
This is a Lil Hoot pack-n-play found at Target. I love the blue/brown color combo!
1989 Taylor Swift Inspired Birthday Party
-
Celebrate with a 1989 Taylor Swift inspired birthday party blending
beach-blue details, New York City style, shimmer decor and themed desserts.
The post ...
7 hours ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment