I have not blogged in a bit, so thought I should write about a few things we have been up to. Yesterday, Rick & I started the Couch to 5k running program. (click here for more info) I have read several blogs of people that are doing the program & really seem to like it. So we are excited to give it a try! Tomorrow will be day 2 :) I had the joy of meeting my new second cousin last week. I took some photos of him when he was only 6 days old! He is such a doll. I will be editing his pictures and posting a few hopefully this weekend. We went to the lake this past weekend just to get away for a bit. Here are a couple pictures I took of our baby with my new camera lense.
Serving 16 Sweet 16 Tennis Club Party
-
Sweet 16 tennis party with pink and green decor, poolside backdrop, custom
treats, and stylish Serving 16 party details.
The post Serving 16 Sweet 16 Ten...
3 months ago


1 comments:
Yay for the couch to 5k. It's amazing how it prepares you for the next week. I always look ahead and get a little bit intimdated, but I always make it through. I still have a couple of weeks (even though I started in like November...darn holidays). I like it so much that I am going to do a couch to 10k. :)
Post a Comment