After careful consideration, Rick & I have decided to go through with in vitro fertilization (IVF). Adoption is still in our future plans, but this is something we want to pursue first. I start birth control pills tomorrow. This will keep me from ovulating. Seems counter productive when one is trying to conceive! But this will help my hormones get to a baseline so that my cycles can be better controlled and timed. We will attend an IVF & injection class on August 3rd. Hopefully our egg retrieval will be sometime in September. And praying we will be blessed with one or two babies! We are both excited and a little nervous to get this ball rolling. Thanks to everyone for your prayers & support! Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend!
1989 Taylor Swift Inspired Birthday Party
-
Celebrate with a 1989 Taylor Swift inspired birthday party blending
beach-blue details, New York City style, shimmer decor and themed desserts.
The post ...
7 hours ago


6 comments:
Awesome, Amy!! I will say a prayer for you about all this. I know it is exciting but a hard decision. :)
Hello, it's Wendy from bc. Congrats on your decision. I am hoping for the best!
Wishing you the best of luck as you start this journey!
This is great news. I'm looking forward to hearing good news in the near future!
This is great news. Looking forward to hearing good news in the near future.
thanks everyone!
Post a Comment