Thursday, December 6, 2012

Rest in peace Pappa

Today was the funeral for my Grandpa D.  He passed away Nov. 30th.  He was 97 years old.  What a blessing that he lived such a full & wonderful long life.  He will be dearly missed.  I am so glad that I have pictures of him holding Hudson.  Grandpa D was the only grandparent or great-grandparent from my side of the family that was alive to meet my little boy.  What a weird feeling that all of my grandparents are gone now....








"The chicken contributes but the pig gives its all."   Here's wishing you lots of bacon in Heaven Pappa!

1 comments:

Jen said...

I'm sorry for your loss. Grandparents and great grandparents are special people. I'm glad he was able to meet your bundle of joy! My sympathy goes to you and your loved ones this holiday season.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...