Friday, May 3, 2013

It has been WAY too long since I have updated.  It would be impossible to update every little thing, so I have just added a ton of photos for your viewing pleasure:)  I absolutely love being Hudson's mommy.  He is the sweetest little boy.  I am blessed that his not sleeping through the night is the worst we have to deal with. So blessed for his health.  Lots of new experiences the last couple months, including his first Easter, first Royals game and first 5k (he walked was pushed in stroller & held while Mommy ran).  He has 2 teeth on the bottom and soon to have 2 on the top.  He crawls everywhere and pulls up to stand.  He has this new smile where he squishes his face up.  Cracks me up.  I love it.  And without further adieu.....sweet boy

 first time in the snow
 he LOVES this vibrating teether from Aunt Kristin & Uncle Shawn
 lots of "cooperation" during his 7 month photo shoot
 first Easter!



 he does NOT like to touch the grass
 he LOVES his Molly dog

first baseball game. Royals won 9-0!
 he was infatuated by the fountain
 Love that face:)
 



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...