Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Our first trip to a pumpkin patch

To anyone that still checks in on my blog....THANK YOU!  I have been a horrible poster since Hudson was born.  I hope to start blogging at least twice a month from now on.  I love looking back at my old posts from time to time and don't want to completely lose that even though I now have a toddler on my hands!  Hudson is 14 1/2 months now.  Hard to believe sometimes!  I am amazed at how much he understands and learns every day.  He imitates everything that we do.  He shakes his head yes/no appropriately (majority of the time), follows some simple directions, points to a few pictures in books.  He signs "please" all the time.  He vocalizes a lot and I swear I have heard him say "hi" a couple times.  He tries to imitate sounds when I ask him to but is not always very clear.  Sometimes I get him to say "uh" for "up."

I will try to catch up some more in a later post with what has been going on, but for now here are a few pictures from our outing to a pumpkin patch on Sunday.  It was a first for all of us.  Something I have always wanted to do.   Can't wait to go again next year!

                                                               Hudson & Aunt Mandy


                                                      Our little pumpkin is hiding
                                               Notice the hair sticking up and all the drool!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...