Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sad start to 2009...

My sweet baby Leo died suddenly last night. I found him crying in pain and unable to move. After arriving at 1st vet's office Leo had a low temp & no pulse in back legs. The doc felt he had sudden onset heart disease that had thrown a blood clot. He said there was nothing we could do for that but recommended going to an overnight ER clinic where Leo could be observed. He was given pain medicine then we headed to the 2nd clinic. Leo took his last few breaths as we walked in the door. Right now I am devastated. Leo has never been sick a day in his short 7 years. He was the most friendly & loving cat I have ever had. He even came running when you called his name, no matter where he was or what he was doing. He will be missed.

1 comments:

Angela said...

Oh Amy I am so sorry! It is awful to lose a pet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...