Time is flying! May 7th will be here before I know it! I have scheduled a cake tasting appointment. The place is called Cake Magic. It's a local lady & her pictures look really good. (Thanks Jenny for finding her for me!)
I FINALLY bought the new camera I have been wanting. A Canon Rebel XS. Haven't had a whole lot of time to play with it due to lots of wedding stuff going on, but my ultimate goal is to one day have some sort of photography side job. I still remember going to the darkroom at CODE in junior high & developing pictures. It was a blast! Rick bought me Photoshop Elements 7 for Christmas so that is something else I have been playing with. Will one day post some pictures I take!
1989 Taylor Swift Inspired Birthday Party
-
Celebrate with a 1989 Taylor Swift inspired birthday party blending
beach-blue details, New York City style, shimmer decor and themed desserts.
The post ...
7 hours ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment