This past weekend was half-way productive & half-way relaxing. I was very motivated Friday night and part of Saturday to get things done, but after that my motivation disappeared. We did finally purchase a wedding ring for Rick. He isn't too thrilled about having to wear jewelry, but he doesn't really have a choice in the matter :) I am working on ordering some things I need for the reception and bridal party gifts. 73 more days until I am a MRS!!! Even less than that until we leave for the trip. Rick & I do not have too much on the agenda for March, but April is crazy busy. May will be here before we know it. I'm even getting a little sad thinking that all the planning will be over soon. It has been a lot of fun being a "bride to be."
1989 Taylor Swift Inspired Birthday Party
-
Celebrate with a 1989 Taylor Swift inspired birthday party blending
beach-blue details, New York City style, shimmer decor and themed desserts.
The post ...
7 hours ago


1 comments:
I totally miss being a bride-to-be. I hear some girls saying they hated planning their weddings...I absolutely LOVED it and miss it a lot. Maybe we are just the weird ones. :)
Post a Comment