until I'm a MRS!!!! With only about 6 weeks until we leave for the trip, Rick & I have been very busy. I had my dress fitting today. I had no idea dress alterations would be so expensive!! for only a hem and a bustle. Craziness! But at least that is done with and I can pick up my dress in 3 weeks. Some other things we have checked off our list....have purchased bridal party gifts, more reception decor, candy, photo signature frame and the frame for our sand ceremony. We are having a sand ceremony in lieu of a unity candle since lighting a candle on the beach might be dangerous! Overall, the last couple weeks have been very busy and we still have lots to do.
Now I'm off to do some much needed spring cleaning.
Happy St. Patty's Day!!!
1989 Taylor Swift Inspired Birthday Party
-
Celebrate with a 1989 Taylor Swift inspired birthday party blending
beach-blue details, New York City style, shimmer decor and themed desserts.
The post ...
7 hours ago


2 comments:
It's coming so fast!
Hi Amy!!! I'm so glad you found my blog! It's been a long time and things in both our lives seem to have changed dramatically! Congrats on your upcoming wedding! SO EXCITING! I'm looking forward to reading more about your planning process. :D
-ngan
Post a Comment