Rick & I have been making this "ultimate burger" recently and it is very yummy so thought I would share the recipe... (makes 4-5 burgers)
1 egg
1 lb ground turkey (our lean ground beef)
1 cup oats
1 cup diced onion
1 cup chopped spinach
we also add 1 diced jalapeno (seeds removed)
season to taste (Rick likes Nature's Way by Morton)
1. In a large bowl, whisk the egg.
2. Add everything else and mix
3. Form the meat into patties
4. Place the burgers on a grill pan or nonstick skillet that's heated over medium high heat. Cook 6 minutes per side or until desired level of doneness.
Serve on wheat buns. We also like to add bleu cheese crumbles to the top.
And that's it!! It is very easy. And I know it may look a little odd but tastes great!
****and on an exciting note....Mizzou Tigers won the Big 12 Championship last night. M-I-Z !!
1989 Taylor Swift Inspired Birthday Party
-
Celebrate with a 1989 Taylor Swift inspired birthday party blending
beach-blue details, New York City style, shimmer decor and themed desserts.
The post ...
7 hours ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment