I saw this quote the other day and literally laughed out loud. I definitely need this on a t-shirt! My husband is a hunting fanatic. Deer, turkey, duck, boar, dove...you name it--he wants to hunt it. I have gotten used to it over the years & in fact enjoy the venison he brings home. September 1st kicked off the hunting season with dove opening day. Rick looks forward to this ALL summer. In preparation, Rick, Charlie & the neighbor boy built a dove decoy stand using materials in our garage. They also spray painted a cart to carry around their shotguns & decoys. Painted black with gold "Mizzou" lettering & gold rims. A good time was had by all. September 15 is opening day for deer season. Perhaps Rick's favorite day of the year...bow hunting will keep his spare time filled from now until January. Which leaves me lots of time for craft projects :)
Serving 16 Sweet 16 Tennis Club Party
-
Sweet 16 tennis party with pink and green decor, poolside backdrop, custom
treats, and stylish Serving 16 party details.
The post Serving 16 Sweet 16 Ten...
3 months ago


1 comments:
Ha, for a minute I thought "the neighbor boy" was Justin. I'm not sure why...LOL.
Post a Comment