While I'm already an aunt to my husband's 2 nephews & 1 niece....this will be the first baby that I am around for! This will even be my first pregnancy experience that I've been around for. All my close friends and relatives that have babies lived far away from me during their pregnancies so I didn't get to experience their belly grow or see the brand new babies. My sister-in-law Jenny had her first sonogram today. The baby is due August 13th. We are all hoping for a girl, but praying for healthy! Here is Jenny with the diapers we gave her for Christmas...
Serving 16 Sweet 16 Tennis Club Party
-
Sweet 16 tennis party with pink and green decor, poolside backdrop, custom
treats, and stylish Serving 16 party details.
The post Serving 16 Sweet 16 Ten...
3 months ago


1 comments:
WHERES THE BLOG ABOUT YOUR SISTER GETTING MARRIED? I see how it is..
Post a Comment