Sunday, March 7, 2010

...a delicious treat...

It has been WAY too long since my last post! My March goal is to post more frequently:) I have been wanting to make cupcake bites for months now. What better occasion than for my sister's 22nd birthday!? Her fave color is purple & so I went with purple & pink chocolate. I made the cupcake bites with strawberry cake mix. Not my favorite flavor, but they turned out pretty tasty! I am excited to make them again with a new flavor. Check out this awesome site for the cupcake bites recipe plus many others!!

2 comments:

Angela said...

I love Bakerella..I've been eying the cake pops for a few weeks, but haven't tried them yet. Glad yours turned out well!

Lynsey Kaye said...

Yum. I have seen those on different blogs lately..I have been thinking of trying them out myself.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...