This week is an important milestone for me! It is still sometimes hard to shake the fear that something is going to go wrong. After all I have been through to get to this point & after the many babies that are now in Heaven between my sis-in-law & cousins. I feel like I can relax a little bit now that Bean has made it to the point of possible viability should he arrive prematurely. Of course my hope & prayer is that he continues to bake for a few more months!
How far along: 24 weeks
How big is baby: He weighs just over a pound and is about 12 inches long (picture an ear of corn)
Weight Gain: 19 pounds total
Maternity clothes: Some maternity and some regular clothing if it is bigger.
Stretch marks?: I think I see a couple tiny ones on my upper thighs. boo
Belly Button in or out?: in
Wedding ring on or off?: on!
Sleep: some nights great, other nights not so great. I should have started a dream diary...having crazy dreams every night!
Best moment of the week: Rick felt Bean move for the first time on April 9th
Food cravings: chocolate milk, Mexican food. Ate my first weird food combo this week when I had coleslaw and chocolate milk for a snack. It was yummy!
Food aversions: nothing really makes me sick right now thankfully!
Symptoms: my foot falls asleep if I sit on the floor Indian style too long when I am working with my speech kiddos. A couple times I have had cramps on the top of my foot. Always seems to be my left foot for some reason. No idea why.
Baby Movement: yes! I absolutely love every time I feel him dance around
Gender: BOY!!
What I’m looking forward to: deciding on a name, decorating the baby room
What I miss: Loving the experience of being pregnant. But I do miss eating my steaks cooked medium instead of well-done.
Next appt: Tuesday, May 8th
What is baby doing this week?: His brain is growing quickly now & taste buds continue to develop. His lungs are developing cells that produce surfactant; this will help air sacs in the lungs inflate once he is born. He has some hair growth on his head, though very little hair color can be seen. Most of the internal organs are in place and beginning to function well.
Serving 16 Sweet 16 Tennis Club Party
-
Sweet 16 tennis party with pink and green decor, poolside backdrop, custom
treats, and stylish Serving 16 party details.
The post Serving 16 Sweet 16 Ten...
3 months ago


1 comments:
Love love love!
Post a Comment