How far along: 22 weeks
How big is baby: He is about 11 inches long and weighs about a pound !
Weight Gain: at least 15 pounds. We will see what I weigh at doc appt next week
Maternity clothes: Some maternity and some regular clothing if it is bigger.
Stretch marks?: no thankfully!
Belly Button in or out?: in
Wedding ring on or off?: on
Sleep: Have not slept well this week. So tired!
Best moment of the week: Feeling Bean move!! Rick & I started our registries
Food cravings: nothing really
Food aversions: nothing really makes me sick right now thankfully!
Symptoms: have had some acid reflux last couple of weeks; skin is breaking out; gaining some weight in my face :(
Baby Movement: yes! Bean is getting stronger and moving more often. I think I have felt him a couple times with my hand, but unfortunately Rick has not been around when that has happened
Gender: BOY!!
What I’m looking forward to: when Rick can feel the baby move, deciding on a name, working on the baby room
What I miss: nothing right now. Loving the experience of being pregnant.
Next appt: Tuesday, April 10th
What is baby doing this week?: Bean's eyes continue to develop. He can sense light now and may even turn away from bright lights. His brain is growing and starting to develop more complex neurological connections. Bean is developing body fat and a thin layer of hair called lanugo
Serving 16 Sweet 16 Tennis Club Party
-
Sweet 16 tennis party with pink and green decor, poolside backdrop, custom
treats, and stylish Serving 16 party details.
The post Serving 16 Sweet 16 Ten...
3 months ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment