How far along: 20 weeks, 3 days
How big is baby: He is about 10 1/2 ounces & around 10 inches long from head to heel. (the length of a banana or general size of small melon)
Weight Gain: I am up about 15 pounds.
Maternity clothes: Some maternity and some regular clothing if it is bigger. Loving my maternity capris right now!
Stretch marks?: no thankfully!
Belly Button in or out?: in
Wedding ring on or off?: on
Sleep: Depends on the night. Some nights I am up once or twice. Other nights I sleep great.
Best moment of the week: Feeling Bean move!! shopping for baby clothes. Have started cleaning out Bean's future room
Food cravings: blueberry bagels & cream cheese; ice cream
Food aversions: nothing really makes me sick right now thankfully!
Symptoms: feeling pretty great right now.
Baby Movement: yes!
Gender: BOY!!
What I’m looking forward to: when Rick can feel the baby move, working on the baby registry, working on the baby room
What I miss: cherry coke (though I have been bad & taken a few sips...ooops)
Next appt: Tuesday, April 10th
What is baby doing this week?: Bean is swallowing more often. He is producing meconium.
1989 Taylor Swift Inspired Birthday Party
-
Celebrate with a 1989 Taylor Swift inspired birthday party blending
beach-blue details, New York City style, shimmer decor and themed desserts.
The post ...
7 hours ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment