hey! thanks for checking in with my blog and posting comments. I have tried checking in with your blog to see how you are doing but it now says open to invited readers only and won't let me see your posts. I hope all is well. Your boys will be here soon. so exciting!! Please let me know how things are going for you!!
Serving 16 Sweet 16 Tennis Club Party
-
Sweet 16 tennis party with pink and green decor, poolside backdrop, custom
treats, and stylish Serving 16 party details.
The post Serving 16 Sweet 16 Ten...
3 months ago


1 comments:
Hiya,
I changed the settings on my blog-I did not you could not access it. :( In any case, I have been a very lazy blogger, but I think I will post some updates soon. Anyway, all is good here so far. The doctor told me to try to keep these boys cooking for another nine days (at least) and we'll be golden. I am happy that you're progressing well with your little man. Congrats again!!
Post a Comment