What a great afternoon! Rick & my sister were able to come to the doctor appointment with me today. It was the first time Rick heard the heartbeat so I was excited for that. And Bean cooperated during the anatomy scan:) Most importantly, Bean is healthy. Growth and everything else seems to be on track! What a relief! So the Chinese gender chart predicted a girl. My blog poll was in favor of girl.
And we were thrilled to find out that Bean is a...
BOY!
Look at that handsome boy sucking this thumb!
The money shot!! BOY!
Let the shopping begin! haha






4 comments:
You have the most adorable bump. I can't wait to see more pics.
I voted boy, FWIW. :)
I can't wait to meet that future tiger!! :)
You have the most adorable bump!!
I voted boy, FWIW. Ha.
I can't wait to meet that future tiger!! :)
Welcome to the boys' club! :)
You're a clever storyteller, Amy! I am happy for you.
Post a Comment