Saturday, March 10, 2012

Big 12 Champs!!!!!!!!

What a fun evening watching Mizzou win the Big 12 Championship!  I am still sad the Tigers are leaving the Big 12, but nobody in charge asked me my opinion.  So at least we are leaving to the SEC as champs!

In baby news, we purchased a crib last night!  Next month we will start painting baby's room, get new carpet, and put up the crib! I will post pics then.  For now, here is my 18 week update!

How far along: 18 weeks, 1 day


How big is baby: He/She is about the size of a pear: 5 1/2 inches long and weighing 6 ounces.

Weight Gain: I have gained around 10 pounds.  But haven't had a weight check recently. We will see on Tuesday!

Maternity clothes:  Some maternity and some regular clothing if it is bigger
Stretch marks?: not yet
Belly Button in or out?: in
Wedding ring on or off?: on

Sleep: Still sleeping okay. Only waking up once maybe twice a night

Best moment of the week:  Feeling Bean move!!
Food cravings: blueberry bagels & cream cheese; peaches & cottage cheese
Food aversions: nothing has really made me sick in the last couple weeks. yeah!

Symptoms: I will still get sick if I let myself get too hungry. Still having round ligament pain when coughing/sneezing or moving suddenly

Baby Movement: yes!  Just felt it a few days ago.  (though I still have an irrational fear that it was my imagination)
Gender: we find out in a few days!!!!  "girl" is still winning on the blog poll

What I’m looking forward to:  when Rick can feel the baby move, hearing the heartbeat again; finding out the gender and baby shopping!
What I miss: really wanted a Blue Moon tonight during the basketball game
Next appt: Tuesday, March 13th

What is baby doing this week?: Bones are starting to harden, reflexes are more fully developed.  Baby hiccups and yawns.  Blood vessels are visible through the skin.  A protective covering of myelin is beginning to form around his/her nerves.  Baby now has a unique set of fingerprints!

I don't feel like my belly has changed much from 16 weeks to 18 weeks but pants are getting tighter!

2 comments:

Guiri de California said...

Yay for movement. I started feeling the babies around 18 weeks as well. It's such a cool feeling.

Chastity Abbott said...

so sweet :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...