Getting so close to knowing if our Bean is a boy or girl! Can't wait!! I'm sure shopping will hit an all-high after that :) For now, I have only purchased a few things. Of course baby has to own lots of Mizzou gear. I found a couple onesies at consignment stores/sales that are pretty gender neutral. And every future Tiger needs a Mizzou board book! I was planning to use this book as a surprise way to tell Rick that I was pregnant. I had the book wrapped and waiting for exactly 2 years. Of course after going through IVF, it wasn't exactly much of a surprise. We were both highly anticipating "the call" and of course I couldn't make him wait for the good news. I just gave him the book when he came home from work.
We are planning to use cloth diapers. Lots of people think we are crazy, but I know many people who love using cloth. It's just not mainstream so people think it is crazy. I bought our first 2 diapers this weekend. Only about 22 more to go! Ha.


4 comments:
Cute cute cute!!! I think using cloth is a wonderful idea ;)
I'm planning on switching to cloth around 6 months or whenever we start solids.
Somebody gave me good advice recently. They said "You know what- everybody is an 'expert.' Everybody has their opinions about what you should or should not do."
It's so true...you and Rick do what you want to do and don't listen to the rest of the opinions- unless you want to! This is your family and your baby!
Your friend Ashley is right. I felt pulled so many directions with advice with my first baby. Listen to your instincts as a Mama and do what you and Rick want to do.
We do mostly cloth and some sposies and that is what works for us. :)
thanks everyone:)
Post a Comment