How far along: 16 weeks, 3 days
How big is baby: He/She is about the size of an avocado: 4 1/2 inches long and weighing 4 ounces.
Weight Gain: I have gained around 10 pounds.
Maternity clothes: I just bought some maternity clothes at a consignment store. They are so comfy! I can fit into some of my normal clothes just may not be as comfortable. Love wearing sweatshirts and pajama pants!
Stretch marks?: not yet!
Belly Button in or out?: in
Wedding ring on or off?: on
Sleep: I am sleeping much better lately. Only waking up once maybe twice a night
Best moment of the week: finally getting rid of that darn cold! I think it is finally sinking in that baby is doing well so far and our dreams are coming true. after 2 years of infertility it has been hard to shake the fear that something is going to go wrong.
Food cravings: nothing major. One day I had to have pickles, another day it was a certain kind of salad dressing.
Food aversions: nothing has really made me sick in the last couple weeks. yeah!
Symptoms: I will still get sick if I let myself get too hungry. Still having round ligament pain when coughing or moving suddenly
Baby Movement: can't feel it yet:(
Gender: we find out in 2 weeks! So far "girl" is winning on my blog poll
What I’m looking forward to: hearing the heartbeat again; finding out the gender and baby shopping!
What I miss: cherry coke & margaritas
Next appt: Tuesday, March 13th
What is baby doing this week?: The chest is expanding & contracting, drawing amniotic fluid into the lungs to prepare for breathing. Toenails have started growing. The heart is pumping about 25 quarts of blood each day.
here is my week 16 photo. Still trying to find a permanent location in the house for the rest of my pics. (Want to be consistent! ha)
Serving 16 Sweet 16 Tennis Club Party
-
Sweet 16 tennis party with pink and green decor, poolside backdrop, custom
treats, and stylish Serving 16 party details.
The post Serving 16 Sweet 16 Ten...
3 months ago


5 comments:
Awww! I cried when you wrote that it's sinking in that the baby is doing well! I am so happy for you! I cannot wait to hear the final verdict on gender :)
Looking good, mama! I didn't take the poll, but I vote girl! :)
awwww, I see a little baby bump. :)
Thanks everyone! I put that extra girl vote in for ya;)
Wendy-are you still writing in your blog? it won't let me view the blog anymore
Post a Comment