This year my heart is so full of happiness. I have been posting things that I am thankful for every day on facebook. Things like family, friends, health, shelter are at the top of the list. But this year is extra special in that it is the first year we are celebrating the holiday season as a family of 3. Something I wasn't sure would ever happen for us. Last year at Thanksgiving, I just had our embryo transfer and was pregnant with Hudson but didn't know it yet. This year at Thanksgiving my sweet baby boy is 3 months old! And I am so thankful.
I hope everyone reading this had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Next up on my list is finding the perfect stocking & baby's first Christmas ornament!
1989 Taylor Swift Inspired Birthday Party
-
Celebrate with a 1989 Taylor Swift inspired birthday party blending
beach-blue details, New York City style, shimmer decor and themed desserts.
The post ...
7 hours ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment