married my hubby on 5.7.09 in the Dominican Republic. We can't wait to go back someday! I love all things crafty (scrapbooking, jewelry, photography, etc). Can't wait to be a mommy. Always thought that would be easy but we have crossed many hurdles in past 2 years...waiting for our miracle!
Serving 16 Sweet 16 Tennis Club Party
-
Sweet 16 tennis party with pink and green decor, poolside backdrop, custom
treats, and stylish Serving 16 party details.
The post Serving 16 Sweet 16 Ten...
flatware
-
As a new bride, with my first home, and my very own kitchen full of
possibilities, I insisted on having 8 matching place settings worth of
flatware. The...
I am alive!
-
So you might have noticed that I haven't been here on my blog for a few
months. I was working full-time at my husband's clinic and busy with the
famil...
How Long Do I Air Fry Tofu
-
How Long Do I Air Fry Tofu 400°F / 204°C for 10 minutes I like to press
out as much moisture as possible from my tofu and cut in the the desired
final s...
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
-
This Saturday is a brand new episode of “Home Sweet Home” on Food Network.
My kids are helping me shoot it, my production company in the UK is editing
it t...
When You Desperately Need a Little Soul Care, This
-
Tuesday is often my favorite day of the week because Tuesday holds a small
pocket of time in which I find the space for my soul to breathe amid the
complex...
Cara Mencegah Virus Muncul Pada Komputer / Laptop
-
Virus yaitu file yang menggangu system operasional pada PC dan notebook. *cara
komputer* jikalau netbook suram basil lalu selaku kodrati daya netbook
bukan...
Sean at Five Months
-
Dear Sean,
Five months old and positively scrumptious. That’s you, in a nutshell.
Your personality continues to be “chill.” You are the epitome of the
m...
How to polish raw brass jewelry
-
A lot of the metals I use in my jewelry designs include raw brass and raw
copper. And by raw, I mean that there are no finishes applied to the metal,
su...
:: a simple summer party ::
-
*all clothing from joe.ca (bring on the nautical stripes for everyone!)*
This snowy spring has me dreaming of warmer days, and the half-birthday
party w...
today, I blog!
-
This is me...not blogging.
it is what it is.
baby steps.
I click publish today, tomorrow we think about content.
Well, maybe after C...
We've moved!!!
-
Tickled Pink Photography has outgrown it's name and this little blog… We
are now under Flora Photography and you can find us at these links :) *SITE*
*BLOG*
Free Greeting Card from Treat.com!
-
Tired of those standard drugstore greeting cards? Then do something
different! Add your own personal touch and create a customized card through
Shutterfl...
Omaha and The Omaha Zoo
-
After a day at the Omaha Children's Museum, we all stayed in a hotel
overnight. This was Mady's first night in a hotel. Once we checked in and
made our ...
Summer Sale
-
Time for a summer sale. Personalized copper cuff bracelet on sale 35% off
through Sunday 8/5.
You can purchase it here at my new store. www.stuckinthecoo...
Princess Party Decorations How-to
-
Princess Party Decorations Tutorial
[image: princess party diy, Scalloped tablecloth DIY, Tissue paper balls]
Lets start from the base up.
TABLECLOTH -
...
The Dirty Mouth Dilemma
-
*The DogsLifeKC packs wants to thank Oak Park Veterinary Clinic's Jennifer
S. Strickland, DVM, RN for sharing her time and thoughts with us.*
============...
My heart feels ready
-
I'm starting to feel ready.
Ready to conquer fears and pursue my dreams.
I know it's going to be a process and take a lot of work, but I know I can
do...
Stephen & Caly : Wedding (Just for Fun :)
-
Love these two :) My brother and sis-in-law have been married for almost 7
years now! They didn't have any outdoor portraits at their wedding, or
really an...
One lonely donkey...
-
Every week I drive two of my dogs Murphy and Gus-Gus to doggy daycare.
Gus-Gus
MurphyYes I said it, we take our dogs to "Doggy Daycare". They love it and
I ...
Thanks and See Ya?
-
.
Let me start with Thank You! Thank you to all of you who have commented or
sent me personal emails during this hiatus. I can’t tell you how much I
app...
Meeting and being recognized by Governor Haslam
-
On May 31st, I was invited to attend a breifing at The Department of
Veterans Affairs in downtown Nashville where Governor Haslam would be. I
was surprised...
1 month old
-
Tyler is growing so fast. Already a month old. I think he weight probably
around 7lbs by now. Wont know exactly till sept when we go in for his two
month...
27 weeks
-
I am very aware it has been way too long sine I updated my blog! Things
have been crazy busy at work, I have been teaching the ABO prep course, and
all of ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment