Tuesday, January 1, 2013

a new year begins

Welcome 2013!  I rang in the new year at home in my pajamas with my 2 favorite boys.  Hudson has been sick since Friday & is just starting to feel better today.  I think his fever is finally gone!
With the new year brings new goals & resolutions for many people.  I am no different.  Can't say I have ever met every single goal I wrote for myself but hey, it's worth a try!

This year my goals are as follows:

1.  Run at least three 5Ks this year
2.  Lose 10 pounds
3.  Finish Hudson's "Year of Firsts" scrapbook by his 1st birthday (this should be a challenge as I haven't even started!)
4.  Rick & I love our basement bar area but we hardly ever spend time downstairs.  We plan to have more gatherings at our home so we can share in some good bar-tending and Wii-playing with friends & family
5.  Rick & I plan to set some sort of budget that we can stick to in order to pay off some bills by the 4th of July.


What are your goals for the new year? I would love to know your thoughts.  Perhaps we can help keep each other motivated!  Here's to a happy & healthy 2013.  Cheers!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...