I have obviously failed with my earlier goal of blogging twice a month:) All I can do is try to do better this time! Life is busy with working my regular job plus trying to teach and wrangle an 18 month old on a daily basis! Hudson keeps me busy but I just love him so much and wouldn't have it any other way. In addition, I started working at some nursing homes PRN (as needed) back in the fall. I am not working a ton of hours at it, but it is an area I have wanted to learn about for awhile now. I did not do many clinical hours with adults in college so it has definitely been a learning experience and I still have loads to learn. I enjoy hearing stories and meeting some real sweet people in the nursing homes, but my heart remains in early intervention and working with kids. My other new venture that I have started is selling Origami Owl lockets. I received my locket for Christmas and since then I was hooked and wanted more! So I signed up! You can visit my site at: hudsonhoots.origamiowl.com. I will have to try and post a picture of my locket later.
and now I will leave you with a few recent pictures. Need to try and get some cleaning done while little man is napping!
Serving 16 Sweet 16 Tennis Club Party
-
Sweet 16 tennis party with pink and green decor, poolside backdrop, custom
treats, and stylish Serving 16 party details.
The post Serving 16 Sweet 16 Ten...
3 months ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment