Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Spring is here and things are changing!

Lots has happened in the past few months since my last post!  We took a family trip to Branson for our 5th wedding anniversary.  And learned that is time to take a break from going out to eat with a 20 month old:)  Hudson met his uncle Brandon for the first time and we all met his wife Jessica.  We are officially on the July IVF schedule to use our 2 frozen embryos in attempts for a sibling for Hudson.  (I'm sure lots more posts will follow on this subject!).   Oh...and I have a new job!  Leaving my job with kids wasn't something I was planning to do, however; my cousin sent me a text out of the blue that her rehab company was looking to hire an SLP for 3 days a week in her building.  At first I didn't think I was interested, but the more I thought about it, the more that I realized if I wanted to learn more about working with adults what better way that to be trained by my awesome cousin!  So as of March 31, I am an SLP in long term care.  Heather and I share an office & even have our own bathroom!  I have learned a ton and continue to learn more each week.  The only thing that stinks is I never work with my cousin. I work 3 days a week and she works 2.  I have been helping out my prior job a few hours a month since I left but that will stop end of this month.  I will then resume PRN (as needed ) work for a different rehab company 1 day a week and spend 1 day home with Hudson.  And now for the best part of blog updates....PICTURES!










0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...