4 weeks from today I will be pregnant. I began shots this morning to begin the IVF process for our Embryo Transfer July 22. I have a calendar of meds that I will follow for the next month that includes pills, estrogen patches, and injections to prepare my body. The process this time will not be quite as extensive as the first go round since I do not need to produces lots of eggs this time. We already have 2 frozen embryos that we will be using. The stats from my fertility clinic say that 90% of embryos survive the thawing process. I was told I will have about a 70% chance of becoming pregnant. Of the people that achieve a pregnancy, about 40% end up with twins. I will probably have an anxiety attack if we end up with 2 babies, but ultimately that part of IVF is in God's hands and we will be okay with whatever happens, whether it is 0, 1, or 2 babies!
For the next week I will do an injection in my stomach each morning. I will have a baseline sonogram done on 7/2 and at that point will start estrogen patches. It feels very surreal to be going through this process again. Yesterday was my birthday, so I am ringing in my 35th year with a bang! {and quite a few pokes!}
Serving 16 Sweet 16 Tennis Club Party
-
Sweet 16 tennis party with pink and green decor, poolside backdrop, custom
treats, and stylish Serving 16 party details.
The post Serving 16 Sweet 16 Ten...
3 months ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment