Not much new to report. 12 more days until embryo transfer. My baseline sonogram last week looked good so I started estrogen patches in addition to one shot in the morning. Next weekend I add some more things to my medicine cocktail to get ready for the transfer. I have one more sonogram and some lab work on Tuesday. We spent last weekend at the lake house. It was a good time except for the fact that Hudson was sick/teething and I had to get stitches in my heel (darn screen door!) so I could not get in the water. Stitches should come out tomorrow--yay! I have the day off work tomorrow so H and I are going to have a mommy son date day. I can't wait. If you are reading this please say a prayer for my Uncle G...he is in the hospital right now. Thank you!
will leave you with a few recent pics....
1989 Taylor Swift Inspired Birthday Party
-
Celebrate with a 1989 Taylor Swift inspired birthday party blending
beach-blue details, New York City style, shimmer decor and themed desserts.
The post ...
7 hours ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment