Yesterday I had a sonogram and blood work. Sonogram was great. Uterine lining was at a 10 right where it should be. The blood work showed that my estrogen level was low so I had to start a supplement. Took a pill last night and this morning and go for another lab draw this morning. Unfortunately my levels did not show much change. So my estrogen supplement was doubled. I go back Friday morning for more blood work. If my level gets to where it needs to be all will be on track. If it does not go up enough, then I my embryo transfer will be canceled for next week. My clinic only does IVF cycles every other month so I would most likely not be able to start again until September. So if you are reading this please say a prayer that my estrogen level goes up to at least 300! Thank you!
Serving 16 Sweet 16 Tennis Club Party
-
Sweet 16 tennis party with pink and green decor, poolside backdrop, custom
treats, and stylish Serving 16 party details.
The post Serving 16 Sweet 16 Ten...
3 months ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment