Since my last post we have enjoyed Halloween and an amazing Royals baseball season. The Royals made it to the World Series but unfortunately lost in game 7. The phrase "Doh Royals!" (Go Royals) is now a part of Hudson's vocabulary. I have been working on cleaning out my office/ craft room to make room for baby room. Man we have a lot of stuff! Getting excited for finding out baby's gender this week and also very excited for the upcoming holidays!
Here are some pictures from the last couple weeks plus a week 18 baby update....
My little tiger.
Hudson showing off the spooky ghosts. The cutest little elf "Dobby" anyone has ever seen. We had fun participating in Potterween with aunt K and uncle S.
How far along: 18 weeks, 3 days
How big is baby: He/She is about the size of a pear or pickle: 5 1/2 inches long and weighing 6.7 ounces.
Weight Gain: I have gained around 5 pounds. But haven't had a weight check recently. We will see on Wednesday!
Maternity clothes: Have to wear maternity jeans or a larger size. My scrub pants for work fit just fine. I can tell that my t-shirts are getting tighter.
Stretch marks?: just some old ones from Hudson!
Belly Button in or out?: in
Wedding ring on or off?: on
Sleep: I wake up once or twice a night to go to the bathroom.
Best moment of the week: feeling baby flutters! Not strong enough for Rick to feel just yet.
Food cravings: root beer, mashed potatoes with A1 sauce.
Food aversions: I think morning sickness is finally gone! It has been 2 weeks now since I have been sick. thankfully!!!!
Symptoms: I have some round ligament pain when coughing/sneezing or moving suddenly, frequent urination, headaches
Baby Movement: yes!
How big is baby: He/She is about the size of a pear or pickle: 5 1/2 inches long and weighing 6.7 ounces.
Weight Gain: I have gained around 5 pounds. But haven't had a weight check recently. We will see on Wednesday!
Maternity clothes: Have to wear maternity jeans or a larger size. My scrub pants for work fit just fine. I can tell that my t-shirts are getting tighter.
Stretch marks?: just some old ones from Hudson!
Belly Button in or out?: in
Wedding ring on or off?: on
Sleep: I wake up once or twice a night to go to the bathroom.
Best moment of the week: feeling baby flutters! Not strong enough for Rick to feel just yet.
Food cravings: root beer, mashed potatoes with A1 sauce.
Food aversions: I think morning sickness is finally gone! It has been 2 weeks now since I have been sick. thankfully!!!!
Symptoms: I have some round ligament pain when coughing/sneezing or moving suddenly, frequent urination, headaches
Baby Movement: yes!
Gender: we find out in a few days!!!! Hudson insists it is a "dirl."
What I’m looking forward to: when Rick & Hudson can feel the baby move, hearing the heartbeat again; finding out the gender and planning the baby room! Excited for our gender reveal party Wednesday night!
What I miss: nothing
Next appt: Wednesday, Nov. 12
What is baby doing this week?: Bones are starting to harden, reflexes are more fully developed. Baby hiccups and yawns. Blood vessels are visible through the skin. A protective covering of myelin is beginning to form around his/her nerves. Baby now has a unique set of fingerprints! Hearing is now developed so that baby can hear outside the womb. The immune system continues to develop.
What I’m looking forward to: when Rick & Hudson can feel the baby move, hearing the heartbeat again; finding out the gender and planning the baby room! Excited for our gender reveal party Wednesday night!
What I miss: nothing
Next appt: Wednesday, Nov. 12
What is baby doing this week?: Bones are starting to harden, reflexes are more fully developed. Baby hiccups and yawns. Blood vessels are visible through the skin. A protective covering of myelin is beginning to form around his/her nerves. Baby now has a unique set of fingerprints! Hearing is now developed so that baby can hear outside the womb. The immune system continues to develop.


0 comments:
Post a Comment