GIRL! We are so blessed and excited to share that Hudson was right and we are expecting a baby "dirl." Thankfully growth and development looked to be on track. Baby estimated to weigh 9 ounces. My placenta is low lying so I go back at 28 weeks for another ultrasound to check on it. The doctor was not too concerned because it wasn't low enough to be placenta pre via and it should migrate upwards as I grow. I have only gained 3 ounces in the past month; 3 1/2 pounds total. Doctor was not concerned about that either.
So all in all things are great! Excited to be able to look at bedding and room decor soon. Planning to name her after Rick's grandmother and my mom :)
1989 Taylor Swift Inspired Birthday Party
-
Celebrate with a 1989 Taylor Swift inspired birthday party blending
beach-blue details, New York City style, shimmer decor and themed desserts.
The post ...
7 hours ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment