Today I am 28 weeks and 1 day. Time is flying! I had a doctor appointment last week and an ultrasound to check my placenta and see if it had moved up any from last check in November. It had. Whew! But now I'm scheduled to go back for more follow ups. The doctor is just being cautious...my amniotic fluid is in the normal range but on the low side. Should be above 5 and mine was 7.6 so I had to go back today for a fluid check and in 2 more weeks I will have another ultrasound to check baby's weight. Today my fluid was at a 9. So it has increased but sonographer said it is still tight in there. So I need to keep up with drinking fluids and rest more on my left side to increase blood flow to that area. She asked if I was working or tired or stressed. Hard not to be busy and tired while working with a 2 year old! So I guess I will have to make more of an effort to relax!
In other baby news, daddy is painting the baby room. We have ordered carpet and it should be installed around the first week of February. I'm anxious for that to happen so we can move furniture and start setting up the room! Last weekend my sister's Kristin & Amanda hosted a lovely baby sprinkle for me. Was great to see family. I am very blessed to have received so many thoughtful gifts for baby girl. Here are a few pics....
How big is baby: Baby girl was estimated to weigh 2 pounds at our doctor appointment last week.
Maternity clothes: yes!
Stretch marks? old ones from Hudson. Don't think I have found any new ones so far. (knock on wood!)
Sleep: about the same. some nights great, other nights not so great.
Food cravings: sweets of all kinds!
Symptoms: having lots more heartburn this time around.
What I'm looking forward to: finishing up the baby room, Texas trip in 2 weeks
Next appt: Jan. 28th


0 comments:
Post a Comment