What a week. At my doc appt last Wednesday my fluid was barely above 5, so that earned me weekly Biophysical profile ultrasounds. Basically baby non stress tests. I was cleared to go to Texas for the weekend as planned. It was a fun and productive weekend helping Bridgette with some wedding crafts yet I was homesick and anxious at the same time. I had never been away from Hudson that long! Thankfully Daddy did a wonderful job. I came home to flowers and a clean house.
Today was my first trip to the doctor's office for the biophysical profile. Baby earns 2 points for breathing, tone, movement, and fluid for a total of 8 points. She scored 8/8 today! My Amniotic fluid level was 7.91. I am cleared for another week!
Serving 16 Sweet 16 Tennis Club Party
-
Sweet 16 tennis party with pink and green decor, poolside backdrop, custom
treats, and stylish Serving 16 party details.
The post Serving 16 Sweet 16 Ten...
3 months ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment