How far along: 32 weeks, 3 days
How big is baby: Baby girl was estimated to weigh 3 pounds a couple weeks ago
How big is baby: Baby girl was estimated to weigh 3 pounds a couple weeks ago
Maternity clothes: yes!
Stretch marks? old ones from Hudson. Don't think I have found any new ones so far. (knock on wood!)
Belly button in or out? in.
Wedding ring on or off? On! Hope it stays that way!
Sleep: about the same. some nights great, other nights not so great.
Sleep: about the same. some nights great, other nights not so great.
Best moment of the week: Valentine's weekend at the lake house with my boys
Food cravings: Subway and chocolate ice cream
Food aversions: none
Symptoms: week 31 was rough with some morning nausea, especially when brushing my teeth. Also had a bad leg cramp one night that left my right calf sore for DAYS!
Baby movement: yes, lots! love it! The sonographer always tells me that baby is very close to my skin.
Gender: GIRL!
What I'm looking forward to: finishing baby room, seeing her on ultrasound this Wed.
What I'm looking forward to: finishing baby room, seeing her on ultrasound this Wed.
I need to get on the ball and pack a hospital bag!
What I miss: right now just cherishing everything since I don't have much time left to be pregnant.
Next appt: Biophysical profile on Wednesday. Next doc appt in a week and a half.
What is baby doing this week?: According to my iPad app, baby can now use all 5 senses. Space is becoming more crampedNext appt: Biophysical profile on Wednesday. Next doc appt in a week and a half.
Going weekly for biophysical profile ultrasounds to check fluid since mine has been staying at the low end of normal. So far so good!


0 comments:
Post a Comment