Tomorrow is my due date! The past few weeks have been a whirlwind. Was trying to get baby girl to make an early appearance. Thankfully that didn't work....my brother Brandon passed away unexpectedly and I was thankful baby stayed in. Lots of grief and things learned regarding PTSD in the past couple weeks that is deserving of its own post at another time. Now back to trying to get her to vacate her current home. I had a doctor appointment this morning. Still passing my weekly biophysicals. Have an induction scheduled for next week on 4/15 if she does not decide to arrive on her own by then. Which I pray she does because I REALLY do not want to have to induce. As of this morning I am 3-3.5 cm dilated and 80% effaced. Not much change from last week when I was 3 cm and 70%. I have gained a total of 21 pounds which is quite a bit less than I gained with Hudson!
How far along: 39 weeks, 6 days
How big is baby: Two weeks ago they estimated she weighed 6 lb, 11 oz
Maternity clothes: yes!
Stretch marks? old ones from Hudson. Don't think I have found any new ones so far. (knock on wood!)
How big is baby: Two weeks ago they estimated she weighed 6 lb, 11 oz
Maternity clothes: yes!
Stretch marks? old ones from Hudson. Don't think I have found any new ones so far. (knock on wood!)
Belly button in or out? flat!
Wedding ring on or off? On!
Sleep: Wake up multiple times each night to use the bathroom.
Best moment of the week: Spending time with family.
Food cravings: sweet tea, Chic-fil-A
Food aversions: none; however, the cheeseburger pizza we had the other night did not sit so well!
Symptoms: feeling fairly miserable this week. Some nausea off and on. Mild contractions off and on that are mostly annoying--not getting any stronger or closer together
Baby movement: yes! though she is definitely getting more crowded.
Gender: GIRL!
What I'm looking forward to: labor to be over with!
What I'm looking forward to: labor to be over with!
What I miss: Not having to pee every 20 minutes
Next appt: My induction on Wednesday the 15th if needed
What is baby doing this week?: According to my iPad app, baby's skin is now a pinkish-red color. Most of the lanugo (body hair) is gone. Baby is not moving quite as much as she doesn't have much room left. Her digestive system is now capable of digesting liquid foods and she is busy peeing at regular intervals! (maybe that is why my fluid level during today's biophysical was the highest it has been so far! haha)
Next appt: My induction on Wednesday the 15th if needed


0 comments:
Post a Comment