Twerd= Twilight + nerd
Thats a t-shirt saying that I heard about on the radio this morning. I almost spit out my drink I was laughing so hard! Describes me perfectly:) I finished book #2 this evening as soon as I got home from work. Only had a couple chapters left. I have to go to the store tonight to pick up a few things so I will just HAVE to buy book #3 while there....
I have recruited Bridgette and Jenny to read the first book. (So glad Angi's blog inspired me to check out the series! Thanks!) Found out Joy is also reading Twilight. I think we are going to plan a girls night when the movie comes out. My sis said she would go also even though she is not reading the book.....yet.
On an unrelated note, my old friend William H. had his mylist on 96.5 the Buzz this morning. He gave me a shout out right before his #1 song. It made my day!! Never been on the radio before nor had anyone mention my name. Bill rocks!
1989 Taylor Swift Inspired Birthday Party
-
Celebrate with a 1989 Taylor Swift inspired birthday party blending
beach-blue details, New York City style, shimmer decor and themed desserts.
The post ...
7 hours ago


1 comments:
You're flying through them too!! Ha ha. I just read the 4th book for the second time. It's the best, I swear. : )
I can't wait for the movie to come out either. Isn't it funny how all your friends love it too? Mine are hooked as well.
Post a Comment