After hearing many great things about the Twilight book series, I gave in and decided to read the first book. It was AWESOME!! I finished it in 5 days. The movie comes out November 21st. Anyone want to go with me???
I have never had a crush on a book character before. Is it weird that I want to date a vampire after reading this book??? (sorry Rick). I finished Twilight last night and went right out to buy the 2nd book, New Moon, this afternoon. Can't wait to get started!! Unfortunately, that will have to wait until later tonight because I am getting ready to watch the Mizzou game. Go Tigers!
1989 Taylor Swift Inspired Birthday Party
-
Celebrate with a 1989 Taylor Swift inspired birthday party blending
beach-blue details, New York City style, shimmer decor and themed desserts.
The post ...
7 hours ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment