When the boys are away....the girls will play:) Rick & Jason went on their annual hunting trip with their dad. Friday night my sister came over to help me paint some things for the wedding reception. I made her dinner for helping. We had a fun time. Saturday, Jenny & I went shopping to check prices and get Brayden's input on what he wants for Christmas. All in preparation for our EARLY morning "Black Friday" shopping trip. Then we got a bottle of wine and watched some girly movies. Another fun night. I'm sad it has to end.
Some pics of all the craftiness.... getting ready to paint letters for the cake table Turning this into a treasure chest card box for my reception.
1989 Taylor Swift Inspired Birthday Party
-
Celebrate with a 1989 Taylor Swift inspired birthday party blending
beach-blue details, New York City style, shimmer decor and themed desserts.
The post ...
7 hours ago


1 comments:
ahhh...maybe you can give me good homemade craft ideas for my reception
Post a Comment