One of my best friends, Angela, became a mom today! Little Frankie was born this afternoon. Angela is my longest friend. She lived down the street from me growing up & we have been friends since elementary school. I am so sad that she lives so far away. I only saw her once while she was pregnant:( She is hoping to come visit in August & I can't wait to meet the little man! While the thought of having a baby is a bit scary & overwhelming, Rick and I couldn't be more excited to start a family. We know it will happen when the time is right, but right now babies are all I can think about!
1989 Taylor Swift Inspired Birthday Party
-
Celebrate with a 1989 Taylor Swift inspired birthday party blending
beach-blue details, New York City style, shimmer decor and themed desserts.
The post ...
7 hours ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment