Daddy died 2 years ago today. Sometimes it feels much longer, other times it feels like yesterday. Sometimes I feel guilty that I did not mourn him long enough at the time because I became so focused on my Mom and her cancer. I put all my energy into taking care of business for her. I also had a lot of anger towards my Dad for being unable to help himself and get better while we were all struggling with Mom's new diagnosis. But as often happens, time has healed my anger. Life is what it is and I cannot undo what has happened. A lot of good things have happened in the past 2 years also. The main one being marrying my best friend and looking forward to starting our own family. Without that I don't think I would get out of bed every day. I miss you ..... 
1989 Taylor Swift Inspired Birthday Party
-
Celebrate with a 1989 Taylor Swift inspired birthday party blending
beach-blue details, New York City style, shimmer decor and themed desserts.
The post ...
7 hours ago



1 comments:
Those are beautiful photos. Your parents would be so proud of you.
Post a Comment