The downside to getting married in the Dominican is that they only have 1 judge to process all of the marriage certificates. Which means that I will have to wait 5-6 months for my marriage certificate. And I can't legally change my name on anything without that certificate. OH, and then once it arrives in the mail, I then have to send it to the Dominican Consulate in Chicago so that it can be translated from Spanish to English. That should add on a week or two. Bummer. But not much we can really do now. I guess on a positive note, today is our 3 week anniversary so almost one month down!
Serving 16 Sweet 16 Tennis Club Party
-
Sweet 16 tennis party with pink and green decor, poolside backdrop, custom
treats, and stylish Serving 16 party details.
The post Serving 16 Sweet 16 Ten...
3 months ago


1 comments:
It really stinks that it is going to take so long, but look at it this way: You had an amazing and beautiful wedding in the Dominican! Six months is nothing compared to the rest of your life. :)
Post a Comment