I am now a Mrs! Have been for 10 days now. Everytime someone calls me by my new last name or asks about my "husband" it just feels so strange! But in a good way! The trip & wedding were absolutely amazing. I am so happy with our decision to do a destination wedding. The hometown reception on Friday was also a blast. The weather was very rainy but overall it was a good time! I was sad for the night to end. Thanks to everyone who came & supported us in all of this! We love you all! I suppose I need a new blog name now since I am no longer a Bride to Be!! put that on my large list of things to do.
1989 Taylor Swift Inspired Birthday Party
-
Celebrate with a 1989 Taylor Swift inspired birthday party blending
beach-blue details, New York City style, shimmer decor and themed desserts.
The post ...
7 hours ago


1 comments:
WOW CONGRATS, AMY!!!! What a monumental event! I'm so happy for the both of you! Hope you share pictures! So where did you go for your destination wedding?
Post a Comment