Thursday, April 30, 2009

One more week!!!

A week from today is the wedding!! Still in awe that I will be a Mrs. this time next week! I am very excited to be marrying my best friend! I work a half day tomorrow & then we leave our house at 3am Saturday to head to the airport. By 3pm Saturday I should be on the beach! Woo hoo!! While I am more than excited for this trip and the wedding, I have had several moments of sadness this week thinking about my parents and wishing they were with me on this special day. I know they will be watching me & there in spirit, but I want them actually there. Anyway, I will focus on all the happy things and I know our trip will be amazing. Well, I am off to start packing. I will post again when I am back home as Mrs. Hill!!

2 comments:

Angela said...

I am so excited for you. I hope you have a wonderful time, and I can't wait to see your pictures and hear all about it!!!! Safe travels.

Lynsey Kaye said...

I sooooo wish we were leaving with you guys tomorrow!! Have a wonderful trip, Mrs. Hill. :)

We will see you in 2 weeks at the reception (at the latest).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...