Rick proposed a year ago yesterday. So much has happened in that time & I just am amazed that it has already been that long! And a month from tomorrow is our wedding day! If a year went by that fast I can't imagine how quickly this next month will pass.! I had my first bridal shower yesterday. My boss had the shower for me at her house. Everything was amazing as Angie always is! I had a great time hanging out with everyone and feel blessed by the gifts that I received. I have included a picture of my favorite detail from the shower....adorable!
Serving 16 Sweet 16 Tennis Club Party
-
Sweet 16 tennis party with pink and green decor, poolside backdrop, custom
treats, and stylish Serving 16 party details.
The post Serving 16 Sweet 16 Ten...
3 months ago


1 comments:
What a creative idea! That is awesome!
Post a Comment