a year ago today Mom passed away. Sometimes it seems like forever, other times it feels like just yesterday. I have been especially sad the last couple weeks with the wedding getting so close. I think the bridal showers really made it sink in that she really won't be here for my wedding. At least not physically. Even though I have known this for a year now it doesn't get any easier. My sister & I were talking today about some of the funny things Mom said & did while at the hospice house those last few weeks. It helps to laugh about those funny moments & of course to remember all the good times. Here is a picture of me, my sister & my Mom taken in San Diego in 2004.
1989 Taylor Swift Inspired Birthday Party
-
Celebrate with a 1989 Taylor Swift inspired birthday party blending
beach-blue details, New York City style, shimmer decor and themed desserts.
The post ...
7 hours ago


1 comments:
BIG HUGS, Amy! I'm sure you will feel her there at your wedding in spirit.. and she will be so happy. :)
Post a Comment