First off, Rick & I went to Phantom of the Opera last night. We bought tickets as our Valentine's gift to each other. Rick has seen the show several times. Last night was my first time. It was such a great performance! Loved the set & costumes. And of course the music was amazing. I had a blast and want to go again!! Yesterday, we also went to a Dive Shop to buy our own snorkeling equipment. The resort provides masks & fins for people to use, but we were both wanting our own set. We eventually want to get certified for scuba diving but did not have the time or money before our trip. Two weeks from today will be our first full day on the beach!! I am so excited. It will be so hard to go to work these next 2 weeks knowing we are so close! Here is our new gear....Rick has the yellow set (Mizzou black & Gold!!) and I have the aqua set.
1989 Taylor Swift Inspired Birthday Party
-
Celebrate with a 1989 Taylor Swift inspired birthday party blending
beach-blue details, New York City style, shimmer decor and themed desserts.
The post ...
7 hours ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment