I will be having surgery on Tuesday. The plan is to start laprascopically. {is that a word? sounds funny...hmm....} If at any point the doctor feels the cysts look "suspicious" or if he cannot get them out, then I will be cut open. Which will then require a couple night stay in the hospital. boo! Even though my blood work was normal, there is still a tiny chance the cysts could be precancerous. I am feeling pretty positive about things right now though. I will post an update once I am home. Hopefully that will be sooner rather than later!
1989 Taylor Swift Inspired Birthday Party
-
Celebrate with a 1989 Taylor Swift inspired birthday party blending
beach-blue details, New York City style, shimmer decor and themed desserts.
The post ...
7 hours ago


1 comments:
I will be praying for you. I hope everything goes well. Please keep updating!
Post a Comment